RE:[Bolitho] Avast Happy New year to all

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      Avast there, ye lubbers!

      All the best of the New Year to you all. Wishing for smooth sailing and exciting (vicarious) adventures all around!

      Dave Bennett
      Aldergrove, BC
      "I like nonsense -- it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope...and that enables you to laugh at all of life's realities." - Theodor S. Geisel (aka Dr. Suess)

      From: Joe

      Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and hope the best for you all in
      2008........ and when the deck gets cleared some I'll let you know my
      thoughts on Tom Kidd.
      Live Long and Plunder Well!
      Joe.

    • Phil Waters
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
        Dear All,
                Can I wish you all a very Happy New Year.  I am off this morning early to the beautiful island of Guernsey to work training their police officers for three months, so I will only pick up messages at weekends when I fly home.  I hope postings to this group pick up, I enjoy our correspondence greatly.

        Best Wishes to you all.

        Phil Waters

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
          Aye,