BOLITHO E-BOOKS???

  • jqgraphix
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      hello me mateys...

      i'm looking for any ebooks of alexander kent's 1st 4 books...

      MIDSHIPMAN BOLITHO
      STAND INTO DANGER
      IN GALLANT COMPANY
      SLOOP OF WAR

      i hope some of you can help me.

      thanks

      johann
    • Bronwyn Tindall
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
        yes i have somof those books.
        please contact me off list with your e mail adress in the body of the message. iam using a screen reader so this helps me .
        my e mail address isbtindall@...

        bronwyn