RE: [Norton AntiSpam] RE: [Bolitho] Re: From the London Times 28 March 1825

  • Phil Waters
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi Rick,
              Have a great trip, I am looking forward to hearing all about it.  When you land in Southampton if you do want to meet up (no pressure) ring me on 01252 658246 and if I can I will get down to welcome you to our shores.

      Phil W

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 2, 2007
        Bronwyn,

        I'm still around. Finding myself doing far to much work, but, still
        around. By all means, I had plans to get Mr. Tindall up the ladder to
        being a full officer... and back to England where he could properly
        move up.

        John

        --- In Bolitho@yahoogroups.com, "Bronwyn Tindall" <btindall@...> wrote:

        > i would be happy to bring my character out of recess if jon is still
        > around.i become unwell last year and could not keep two characters
        going.i
        > am stilstill typing one handed and know from myexperiance what rick
        is going
        > through
        > bronwyn
        Behalf Of
        > John Stevens
        > Sent: Wednesday, 28 March 2007 9:40 p.m.
        > To: Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [Bolitho] Re: From the London Times 28 March 1825
        >

        > It's been a while since we had any role-playing around here so I
        > figured I'd provide an event to jump start a little.
        >
        > So, where are the gallant men and women of His Majesty's Cyber
        Fleet in
        > March of 1825? Are our Captains Admirals yet, Are our Admirals
        retired?
        > Have our snotties finally been turn turned into proper King's
        Officers?

        > What say you all?
        >
        > The damned picture didn't come through at the right place. Bloody
        Yahoo!
        > I'll put a copy in the files for any who want to see it.

      • James Goddard
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 2, 2007
          HMS Maestro (74) is still patroling the North Sea. Captain & crew carrying out frequent terrorising..... er....heave to and boarding operations on North Sea Ferries to refill the spirit store & victualling casks.

          Captain Sir James
          HMS Maestro (74)

          Patroling North Sea.....

          "HEAVE TO AND PREPARE TO BE BOARDED AND SEARCHED!"

          "Take the longboat, a good crew and some Marines, Mr Dastardly. Find me some Rum and Brandy... and that Pizza we got last time!"