Bermuda to Southampton UK

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2007
      Well friends my big journey begins on the 31 of March when I take off
      for Bermuda. I'll arrive at the Tenacious April 1 sign on on the
      second and leave as soon as the rest of the crew arrives to join. I
      have yet to receive my itinerary so not sure about water and fueling
      stops. But my guess is the Azores, it is kind of in the middle of the
      voyage. It doesn't sound like you have much down time to read or
      stuff, but I am planning on keeping a journal. Julian Stockwyn said
      his Bosun would be interested as is he.....cool! We will all have to
      stand watch at different times, as expected. And I'm guessing that I
      will be stuck in the galley or cleaning toilets first thing!
      Talk with you all later,
      Rick in OLympia
    • Mil Goose
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
        .....not long to go now, Rick .... I bet you are looking forward to it.

        - Cookie -
        aka....

        --- In Bolitho@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <rickofoly98503@...> wrote:

        > Well friends my big journey begins on the 31 of March when I take off
        > for Bermuda. I'll arrive at the Tenacious April 1 sign on on the
        > second and leave as soon as the rest of the crew arrives to join. I
        > have yet to receive my itinerary so not sure about water and fueling
        > stops. But my guess is the Azores, it is kind of in the middle of
        the
        > voyage. It doesn't sound like you have much down time to read or
        > stuff, but I am planning on keeping a journal. Julian Stockwyn said
        > his Bosun would be interested as is he.....cool! We will all have to
        > stand watch at different times, as expected. And I'm guessing that I
        > will be stuck in the galley or cleaning toilets first thing!
        > Talk with you all later,
        > Rick in OLympia

      • Rick Wehmeyer
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
          Cookie:  I'm petrified and excited all at the same time!
          R.

          Be a PS3 game guru.