RE: [Bolitho] Heart of Oak (was)Re: Pel. Verjuice

  • Simon nobbs
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2007

      Certainly the best 'Bolitho' since the demise of Richard.

      Simon

      From: "Mil Goose" <millymolly80@...>
      To: Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Bolitho] Heart of Oak (was)Re: Pel. Verjuice
      Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 06:39:58 -0000

      .... how I agree, Admiral Dear ..... the "Happy Few" come to life
      again.... as you said, a nice refreshing read!

      - Cookie -
      aka.......

      --- In Bolitho@yahoogroups .com, "Robert Squarebriggs" <squbrigg@.. .>
      wrote:

      > I recieved my copy last week and spent the week-end engrosed in it.
      (not signed, but what can one do!) A good yarn, back in the
      tradition of the earlier Kent novels I thought. I enjoyed it!

      > It seems so long since we have seen a full blown novel of the
      Bolitho family come along, it was like a glass of cool water to a
      partched throat, to this reader!!!

      MSN Hotmail is evolving � check out the new Windows Live Mail
    • Bronwyn Tindall
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2007
        it has not been relesed in nz yet
        bronwyn

        wrote:

        > I recieved my copy last week and spent the week-end engrosed in it.
        (not signed, but what can one do!) A good yarn, back in the
        tradition of the earlier Kent novels I thought. I enjoyed it!

        > It seems so long since we have seen a full blown novel of the
        Bolitho family come along, it was like a glass of cool water to a
        partched throat, to this reader!!!

      • Rick Wehmeyer
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2007
          I"m excited to read it as I always like Adam.  It just arrived from the UK and I must finish the second book in the Eargon series first.  Shoot!
          Rick

          Bored stiff? Loosen up...