Re: Ahoy Members!

  • d015349c
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2005
      > I cover a bit of area so there's no point being more exact.
      >
      > Captain Brad

      Funny, most people on the run from the authorities often say the
      same thing.
      Don't worry...WE know where you are....and for a minimal payment, I
      could be persuaded not to inform anyone else.
    • Mil Goose
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2005
        --- In Bolitho@yahoogroups.com, Dennis K <Donkiote7@n...> wrote:
        > Shearingham.....

        .... I know Sheringham, Dennis; up on the north Norfolk coast.

        - Cookie -
      • Preziosia@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2005

          I didn't know people acknowledged such facts in polite company!