Re: [surreywriters] Re:Virus

  • Dave Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      To all who let me know about the virus ... Many Thanks!

      It's taken the better part of two days to get rid of the thing, but I think
      I'm clean now. If not ... you know my address!

      >Sorry, Dave, if I'm the bearer of ill tidings, but you may have a virus.
      >
      >Elizabeth

      Dave Bennett
      Aldergrove, BC
      "Mr. Yale and the Death of an Owyhee" coming this fall in the anthology,
      "Down in the Valley"