Re: Re: [Bolitho] Hello Again!!!

  • Simon N
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004

      Wishful thinking Karen - I won �2 on a lottery scratchcard - not even enough for a bus ride into town!!!

      I have had time to finish my model of HMS Sherbourne and will get around to posting a pic or two on the site - many thanks to Admiral Bob for his help in my first attempt at making one of these models. It has amazed friends and colleagues (and myself) that I have actually had the patience to finish it.

      simon

      Message date : Jan 31 2004, 04:13 PM
      From : SEDisorder@...
      To : Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
      Copy to :
      Subject : Re: [Bolitho] Hello Again!!!
      Gee Simon, I figured you won the lottery, and were off on a round the world cruise!
      karen

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save �7.50 a month
      www.freeserve.com/anytime