To the members out there

  • E.R.Cuthbert@Reading.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1998
      Hi!

      Good to have to with us....when I say us I mean the two of us. Happily you
      are the second member (including myself) of this list. This list was
      created last Friday and I'm quite surprised - but relieved - that I have
      another subcriber this quickly.

      Ok! That's enough of that.

      Introduce yourself. Tell me which books you have read and what ones you
      have enjoyed and then we can take it from there!

      Just a small favour. Can you tell me how you discovered this list as I'd
      like to know if my adversting on different web sites worked or if it was a lucky find.

      Good to have you with me and spread the word around so we can have more
      members and have a better discussion going.

      Thanks again!

      Edwin