Re: New file uploaded to BolgerCartoons (FINAL)

  • marka97203
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 29 1:39 AM
      My deepest apologies. I thought I did leave all the notification boxes unchecked while trying this.

      Finally right, the real file is located here.

    • BolgerCartoons@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 29 9:51 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BolgerCartoons
        group.

        File : /Cruising Canoe/Under Construction.jp2
        Uploaded by : marka97203 <marka97203@...>
        Description :

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,