File upload?

  • marka97203
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2010
      Greg,

      Is there a maximum file size here? I've got a nice 3 page .pdf-x of the SBJ Cruising Canoe cartoon distilled to only 1.2 meg and quite legible. But I can't get past the negotiation stage each time in trying to add it.

      "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
      The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again."

      I tested adding another very small file w/o problem. Anything to do, please?

      Mark