Messabout in the East June 15,16,17,2007

  • mainesal5
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007
      Hi Group
      I am planning a Messabout in the East June 15,16,17,2007.
      While I am still locating an appropriate venue I wanted to get the
      word out ASAP. It will be in New Jersey or on the Hudson
      in New York.
      If anyone knows of a good location which includes a ramp, camping, and
      gathering area please let me know.
      I will post the location here and in Duckworks as soon as I know.
      If you are interested in attending please send me an e-mail at either
      mainesal5@... or sneakeasykatie@.... Include how many
      will attend and what boat(s) you will be bringing. I am in the
      process of making a website for my Sneakeasy and I will post
      directions and instructions there.
      Hope to see a good response.

      Thanks
      Steve Bosquette