Re: William D Jochems Schooner

  • Nels
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2006
      --- In BolgerCartoons@yahoogroups.com, bharbo@... wrote:

      > "doc_hewett" <larryhewett@...> writes:
      >
      > > File empty. Any info on this design would be appreciated. Thanks.
      >
      > Is it ok to upload the MSAIB articles?
      >
      > Bjorn

      Hi Bjorn,

      There are several other MAIB articles posted in the files by the
      moderator. So I think it should be fine.

      I would love to see that article and a few of your photos:-)

      Chers, Nels
    • bharbo@online.no
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2006
        "Nels" <arvent@...> writes:

        > There are several other MAIB articles posted in the files by the
        > moderator. So I think it should be fine.
        >
        > I would love to see that article and a few of your photos:-)

        Thanks Nels. I do hope I find those (two) MAIB articles. If I do I
        will scan and upload them. Last season was pretty short and I did not
        make many pictures. Some can be seen here:
        home.online.no/~bharbo/bilder/

        Bjorn
      • doc_hewett
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2006
          Bjorn,
          I certainly want to thank you for you effort. Larry
        • doc_hewett
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 7, 2006
            Bjorn,
            Followed your link. Thanks again. Beautiful pictures, I thank you for
            sharing.
            Larry