So should I delete...

  • John Bell
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2005
      So should I delete bolger_study_plans_only? No sense having two groups
      covering the same thing...

      One member really took me to task for creating it. I expect you'll get the
      same here.
    • Howard Stephenson
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2005
        There is a file named "Unknown." It's one of a series of at least
        three designs (probably not all completed). "30-Odd Boats" has a
        chapter on Eeek!, 11'6" x 2', that was built and tested by Bolger. It
        was unstable unless the one-person crew lay on the bottom. The book
        shows a design study for a larger cruising version that is virtually
        Eeek! scaled up by a linear factor of 3. The one here seems to be
        somewhere between the two.

        A post to the main Bolger group would probably provide more
        information.

        Howard
      • donschultz8275
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 2005