Files and Pictures posted

  • Doug Pollard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      I posted some Wolftrap files and and picturesin the Bolgers Cartoons
      sites if any are interested. The drawings are the original cartoons for
      a 28 ft version that was later changed to 30 ft . The idea was that at
      28ft there was a lot of scrap in the sizes of aluminum that was
      availableat the time. So we chose to make a bigger boat rather than
      throw away a lot of material.

      Doug