Proposed Cruiser for Two

  • Phillip Lea
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      I have posted scans of the Bolger featured cartoon from Small Boat
      Journal Jun/Jul 1982 in Files "Proposed Cruiser for Two". This is in
      the top five of my favorite Bolger boats -- and I do not know if this
      was ever built or even turned into finished plans. This is Bolger
      talent on display -- turning out material like this every month. And
      this is part of what made Small Boat Journal one of the best boating
      magazines to be published. Please let us know if this boat has ever
      been built.

      Enjoy,

      Phil Lea
      Russellville, Arkansas