72Re: [BolgerCartoons] Gloucester Gull Rowing Dory

  • Harry James
    Dec 4, 2006
      Bolger Cartoons is for posting files. All conversation on Bolger stuff
      is on the Yahoo Group called Bolger. There is also Bolger 2-6 for
      posting files as yahoo limits the file storage for each group. My Gull
      oars are 7'4" and my wifes are 2" shorter, I can't remember how I came
      up with these lengths. They seem to work well. Do you have the wedge
      mounts for your sockets? I can't give you the socket position as the
      tarp on my gulls is pulled tight with 1/2 a ton of snow on each side.

      HJ

      irishwake3 wrote:

      > Hi I'm Mickey, I just aquired aGloucester Gull,
      > Minus oars,oarlocks &oar sockets.
      > I also need the location of the oar sockets,
      > an the lenght of the oars / help is needed as this
      > Gull wants to get wet!!
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic