Micro parts

  • jmbell1
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2002
      I'm trying to reduce the clutter in the boatshop, so I'm offering the
      following items to a prospective Micro builder:

      Lead ballast casting
      Complete set of new sails with slides
      New (unfinished) main mast
      Used mizzen mast and sprit booms.

      With my stuff and about a dozen sheets of plywood, you could be
      sailing a Micro this fall.

      Not free, but I'm willing to entertain interesting offers.

      Contact me off list for details. Located near Atlanta, GA.

      mailto:jmbell@...

      JB
    • ginotworivers@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2002