Micro

  • gerfy1903
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2002
      My Micro is sold.
    • loyseal1
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12 1:36 PM
        Partially completed Micro and plans for sale. Sides, bulkheads, and
        bottom all in place. It was just turned over and is in a cradle.
        Bottom fiberglassed with 10 oz cloth and epoxy. 3/8" exterior luan ply
        sides (passed the boiling test)and 1/2" BCX pine bottom. $200. Am
        selling because we now have many dental bills and must use my boat
        construction money on that. Micro has been my dream and hate to sell.
        I have pictures. It is in Alexandria, LA.
        Loy Seal