Jessie Cooper Tomboy for Sale

  • paull01
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2013
      Tomboy is for sale again.
      I've just completed a refurb with new bottom and topside paint and structural repairs in the hold area where a water tank had led to damage.
      Comes with Honda 9.9 OB, depth sounder, 2 burner propane stove with cutoff, Newport wood stove, Lenihan Charcoal heater and full electrical panel.

      She's all marine ply. You'd be hard pressed to acquire just the materials to replace
      her for under 15k. Come by for a look and a sail or make an offer.

      Price still $5700

      The folder in the photos under Tomboy For Sale shows her new paint scheme.
      video: http://vimeo.com/41377280

      Paul
      Seattle
    • paull01
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2013
        Tomboy is sold.
        The new owner is down in Gig Harbor in the south Puget Sound. Contact me if you want to see it or perhaps go for a sail.
        Paul