Micro Mast For Sale

  • Kendall
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2013
      I've got a nice Micro Main and Mizzen Mast for sale. Built to plans back in 1989 and both in good shape but need to be re-varnished. Located in Benton Arkansas. $200 or best offer for both of them. Text if interested to 501 nine five 2 95 three 5. I can text photos.
    • Kendall
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2013
        $75 or best offer. I'll be moving in July and need to get these to someone.