Bolger Light Dory for sale

  • dovekie107
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2002
      FOR SALE - Bolger designed Glouster Light Dory - 15'6" x 4' - built
      winter '99 and rowed 2 seasons. Built light, stitch and glue, 1/4"
      sides with 3/8" bottom (finished weight about 85#). Bottom is well
      glassed for "beaching armor". The boat is in very good shape and a
      fresh coat of paint would make her look like new (she looks very good
      as is!). Rows like a dream, fast and slippery! Row solo or take your
      sweetheart for a romantic row. Regretably for sale, but I need to
      thin out the "fleet" and make room for the next project. $400 firm
      (cost of materials to build). Jake Millar 732-295-0531 or
      gunkholer@....
    • Lincoln Ross
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2002
        I don't recognize the area code. Where is that? THanks

        dovekie107 wrote:

        > FOR SALE - Bolger designed Glouster Light Dory - 15'6" x 4' - built
        > winter '99 and rowed 2 seasons. Built light, stitch and glue, 1/4"
        > sides with 3/8" bottom (finished weight about 85#). Bottom is well
        > glassed for "beaching armor". The boat is in very good shape and a
        > fresh coat of paint would make her look like new (she looks very good
        > as is!). Rows like a dream, fast and slippery! Row solo or take your
        > sweetheart for a romantic row. Regretably for sale, but I need to
        > thin out the "fleet" and make room for the next project. $400 firm
        > (cost of materials to build). Jake Millar 732-295-0531 or
        > gunkholer@....
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Lincoln Ross
      • Jake Millar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2002
          Ocean County, New Jersey - north end of Barnegat Bay.
          Jake