Re: Micro parts

  • sojourner_ix
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2001
      --- In Bolger4Sale@y..., linn_k@p... wrote:
      > MICRO lead keel, main and mizzen mast and booms, boomkin, mizzen
      > sail,from decommissioned 16-foot Micro in good condition for sale.
      Do you still have these items?
    • jmbell1
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2002
        I'm trying to reduce the clutter in the boatshop, so I'm offering the
        following items to a prospective Micro builder:

        Lead ballast casting
        Complete set of new sails with slides
        New (unfinished) main mast
        Used mizzen mast and sprit booms.

        With my stuff and about a dozen sheets of plywood, you could be
        sailing a Micro this fall.

        Not free, but I'm willing to entertain interesting offers.

        Contact me off list for details. Located near Atlanta, GA.

        mailto:jmbell@...

        JB
      • ginotworivers@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2002