FS: Bolger Micro Navigator Project $300

  • Kendall
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2012
      I need someone to come and take this boat off my hands. I've bought another boat and I need this one gone. If I don't get someone pretty soon she will end up in the burn pile. I've got an offer on the trailer for $200 here locally but I really want to see someone finish this boat. If you are thinking of building a Micro this would give you a good head start. It's built to plans including the flooding keel with lead. I've got the windows cut but they need to be installed the interior needs cushions and any customization you would want. There are a few repairs needed in spots and I would be happy to discuss it with you on the phone. Please help save this boat. Pics are in the files section.

      Kendall
    • Joe T
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2012
        You should say WHERE. 14 photos here:

        Joe T

        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Kendall" <ken_j_@...> wrote:

        > I need someone to come and take this boat off my hands. I've bought another boat and I need this one gone. If I don't get someone pretty soon she will end up in the burn pile. I've got an offer on the trailer for $200 here locally but I really want to see someone finish this boat. If you are thinking of building a Micro this would give you a good head start. It's built to plans including the flooding keel with lead. I've got the windows cut but they need to be installed the interior needs cushions and any customization you would want. There are a few repairs needed in spots and I would be happy to discuss it with you on the phone. Please help save this boat. Pics are in the files section.
        >
        > Kendall

      • Kendall
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2012
          Sorry, the boat is located in Central Arkansas. Thanks.