Micro for sale, now with excellent sails and motor

  • adkgoodboat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012
      I bought Charles McCabe's beautifully-built but unfinished Micro, thinking to finish it, maybe as a Micro II or Navigator, both with tabernacles and Chinese gaff rigs. But now I've gone and bought a good set of Lee sails from Kendall. They're for the cat yawl rig. And I have my hands full with my other Micro. So would be just as glad to re-sell, at whatever stage of completion is desired, passing on the great deal I got. Presently the boats needs her hatches, cockpit deck is fitted but not fastened, partners need completion, and she needs paint.
      Also her spritbooms, though the masts are ready for finish. Trailer is excellent, strong. The Honda 7.5 I could supply is great for these boats but requires modification of the what you might call taffrail, across top of stern. I'll try to post photos.---Mason