Re: AS29 for sale

  • cmcmilla@rochester.rr.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 17, 2001
      --- In Bolger4Sale@y..., "Susan" <susan34667@h...> wrote:
      > > We have a beautiful AS29 for sale. Illness forces this sale.
      She
      > > needs a great home. $10,000 obo. See this web site for
      details.
      > > Everything is included.
      > > http://www.geocities.com/coastercoaster/index.html

      Dear Susan,

      Is your AS29 still for sale?

      Cally
    • marclindgren
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 26, 2008
        Thanks for all the interest in my 29. It's getting close to moving time for me so thought I'd
        run this again. For sale one nice AS 29 with trailer. I'd probably deliver this for no too much
        just to move it. I'd like $20,000 for it but will entertain offers. I really like the Audi TT and
        could do a partial trade. Marc
        218 435 2020
      • dan brown
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 26, 2008
          are there pictures? where is it?
          --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "marclindgren" <lindgrenphotog@...>
          wrote:

          > Thanks for all the interest in my 29. It's getting close to moving
          time for me so thought I'd
          > run this again. For sale one nice AS 29 with trailer. I'd probably
          deliver this for no too much
          > just to move it. I'd like $20,000 for it but will entertain offers.
          I really like the Audi TT and
          > could do a partial trade. Marc
          > 218 435 2020

        • Marc Lindgren
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 26, 2008
            On Mar 26, 2008, at 4:06 PM, dan brown wrote:

            > are there pictures? where is it?
            > --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "marclindgren"
            > <lindgrenphotog@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Thanks for all the interest in my 29. It's getting close to moving
            > time for me so thought I'd
            > > run this again. For sale one nice AS 29 with trailer. I'd probably
            > deliver this for no too much
            > > just to move it. I'd like $20,000 for it but will entertain offers.
            > I really like the Audi TT and
            > > could do a partial trade. Marc
            > > 218 435 2020

          • Bruce Hallman
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 26, 2008
              Is it in Duluth?
            • Marc Lindgren
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 26, 2008
                We are 150 miles east of Duluth.
                On Mar 26, 2008, at 4:53 PM, Bruce Hallman wrote:

                > Is it in Duluth?

              • dompandora
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 29, 2008
                  AS29, Pandora, former Alisa, my dreamboat is for sale. $10,000 OBO.

                  After being ambushed by leukemia last year and still amazed to be alive, my reduced
                  strength and stamina makes safely handling Pandora questionable. I'm now a Dovekie sailor.

                  Most of Pandora's modifications and equipage are visible at: <http://pandoradom.org> .
                  They include cockpit shelters, 80 watt solar panel, raised boom with doghouse mounted
                  sheet track, solid fuel heater and opening ports.

                  Located in Virginia. For more info and specifics: <hagan@...>

                  Jim Hagan