Re: [Bolger4Sale] Micro for sale- unfinished

  • mike graf
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
      greetings I'm from NY too, down south @ tri-states. Sorry for the health
      issues I thought you might be selling due to the price of registration
      in NY. Couldn't believe the price of car,boat/trailer and bike
      registration this year!!! Where are you located? Mike

    • cmccabe@hughes.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
        Mike-

        40 mile north of Syracuse. Trailer has transferable registration but no
        plates.
        Let me know if you need further info.

        Charles

      • cmccabe@hughes.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
          Robert-

          I hope to have it sold by then. I am located 40 miles north of Syracuse, NY
          right off rte 81. The trailer has a transferable registration but no plates.
          Thanks for your interest,

          Charles

          From: epoxy15 <cmccabe@...>
          Subject: [Bolger4Sale] Micro for sale- unfinished
          To: Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 8:13 AM

          Bolger 16' Micro yawl sailboat with trailer for sale.. 85% finished.
          Always garaged. Lead Keel installed. Cabin built w/ 2 bunks. Rudder
          finished but
          not installed. Masts roughed out. Exterior and keel fiberglassed and
          faired.
          Comes with original plans and Micro II upgrade plans. Boat has New York
          State
          Title and Transferable Registration. Trailer, which has an 8' sliding
          tongue for
          easy launching, has New York State Transferable registration. Nicely built
          plans. $750 OBO. Health issue force sale. See pictures in Bolger for sale
          under
          Chuck's Micro.

          Charles

          http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web
        • gypsysailor
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 20, 2012
            I'm in Florida to celebrate my Mom's 90th. Hope you do sell it as I probably don't need another boat project.
            Robert