FREE 32' Modified Bolger Design

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2011
      "Island Time", a 32' fiberglass version of the Bolger AS29 is sitting on a really nice trailer in KS. Pictures can be seen in the photos section. Buy the trailer, $3500, and get boat, sails, cushions, etc free!

      I sailed this boat up and down the East Coast for over a year befoe starting a rework. I've since gotten a divorce, moved ashore, and lost interest. Its too good a boat to just let it sit in my yard. This is a great opportunity to have a fun, well-built boat for practically nothing.Exterior needs painting, interior needs finishing.
    • axfordscott
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2012
        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <tomseigler@...> wrote:

        > "Island Time", a 32' fiberglass version of the Bolger AS29 is sitting on a really nice trailer in KS. Pictures can be seen in the photos section. Buy the trailer, $3500, and get boat, sails, cushions, etc free!
        >
        > I sailed this boat up and down the East Coast for over a year befoe starting a rework. I've since gotten a divorce, moved ashore, and lost interest. Its too good a boat to just let it sit in my yard. This is a great opportunity to have a fun, well-built boat for practically nothing.Exterior needs painting, interior needs finishing.

        Is it still for Sale?
        Currently in Lyons Kansas.
        Best e-mail for me is axfordscott@...

        Scott Axford