Dovekie for sale - $4500

  • Mark Whipple
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      Dovekie #64 is for sale. I love this boat but I don't use it as much as I'd
      like, and I have my sights on a larger vessel. Sail is in very good shape,
      recently reconditioned by Sail Care. I've replaced some of the running
      rigging. The Edey and Duff trailer is also in good condition with a number
      of new parts including a new spare tire. If you are familiar with the model,
      this boat has the fiberglass arch over the cockpit and fabric covers on the
      two forward hatches. There are some small holes in a couple of the fabric
      covers which I'll fix as soon as I get matching fabric. I stripped and
      varnished the mast this summer, first removing all the hardware. New
      bronze/brass garboard drain. There are some electrical lines installed by a
      previous owner which you may choose to remove. Comes with both oars and the
      "back porch" - a fabric covering for the cockpit area to make overnighting
      on the boat more protected. Has the Edey & Duff outboard motor mount. Hull
      and deck look good with a scratch here or there as appropriate for her age.
      The boat is registered in Massachusetts and I have clear title. Pictures
      available - send me an email. The boat is in my driveway, just south of
      Boston, MA.