Re: Bolger Sapphire need to sell

  • anneservant
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 8, 2011
      Dear all,

      I'm back with internet service again! Okay, the Sapphire, which is Bolger's design 639, the Joachems Family Schooner, is still for sale. It is in fact that original boat, which I bought about a year and a half ago, and then couldn't get moved (And yes, I tried Uship, all -- no one would bid on moving it, oddly).

      Okay the boat is 26 feet long, with a very nice interior, and an alternative lug rig, if you're not a fan of schooner rig. Please do write me directly (taking out the stars) at kimberlee**.anne**.campbell**@...

      Thanks!

      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, syjester@... wrote:

      > I'm interested. All things Bolger!
      >

      > In a message dated 7/22/2011 8:46:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > masonsmith@... writes:
      >

      > Darn, could have had that boat once for $5000. Susanne did a long video of
      > it, with the Judge, on Lake Meade (?). I have a copy it anyone's
      > interested.
      > ---Mason

    • anneservant
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 8, 2011
        Hi Mason,

        Well, make me an offer, okay? She's been stored inside -- I haven't touched her, and she's just been sitting since Doc Musekamp (who bought her from the original owner) sold her to me. A nice boat, but I have to move on to something I can tow with my own vehicles, since it's hard and pricey to find people to move boats these days. But she's perfect for all of you guys out there with your own trucks!

        Kim

        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, <masonsmith@...> wrote:

        > Darn, could have had that boat once for $5000. Susanne did a long video of
        > it, with the Judge, on Lake Meade (?). I have a copy it anyone's interested.
        > ---Mason

      • adkgoodboat
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 8, 2011
          --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "anneservant" <anneservant@...> wrote:

          > Hi, let me know if anyone is interested. She is in Wisconsin, near Oshkosh, at the moment.

        • T G
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 9, 2011
            Where is the boat located now ? on trailer ?

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 9, 2011
              She is in Wisconsin, near Oshkosh as I understand it.  No trailer I
              think. Having recently needed to move my 31 foot Topaz, I can
              understand how finding a willing trucker might be difficult.

              Still, I found that there is a type of trucker accustomed to moving
              construction equipment that can easily handle things like wooden boxes
              shaped like boats.  Where the truckers accustomed to moving fiberglass
              bathtubs shaped like boats go running away with shrieks.

            • masonsmith@frontiernet.net
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 9, 2011
                Bruce Hallman suspects there is no
                trailer with Sapphire. That true?
                Recently I found pictures of her on a
                trailer and assumed boat and trailer
                were mated for life. Mason

                Well, make me an offer, okay? She's been
                stored inside -- I haven't touched her,
                and she's just been sitting since Doc
                Musekamp (who bought her from the
                original owner) sold her to me. A nice
                boat, but I have to move on to something
                I can tow with my own vehicles, since
                it's hard and pricey to find people to
                move boats these days. But she's perfect
                for all of you guys out there with your
                own trucks!

                Kim

                --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com
                <mailto:Bolger4Sale%40yahoogroups.com> ,
                <masonsmith@...> wrote:

                > Darn, could have had that boat once
                for $5000. Susanne did a long video of
                > it, with the Judge, on Lake Meade (?).
                I have a copy it anyone's interested.
                > ---Mason

                have been removed]

              • Leonardo
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 11, 2011
                  FYI, the auction is over. Ebay says that boat was sold this morning ... presumably someone jumped in for the "buy-it-now" price. -Steve

                • George
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 8, 2012
                    is this still for sale?