Microtrawler wanted

  • inf0man@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2001
      Any microtrawlers out there, any stage, projects O.K.?

      TIA,

      Jeremy Marshall
    • sctree@dedot.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2001
        Hmmmmm...

        I've got the bug to build yet another boat, but with a Microtrawler
        in the driveway and a Diablo and a Bee in the backyard somethin's
        gotta go.

        Let me think on it ...

        Rick

        --- In Bolger4Sale@y..., inf0man@h... wrote:
        > Any microtrawlers out there, any stage, projects O.K.?
        >
        > TIA,
        >
        > Jeremy Marshall
      • Les Lampman
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2001
          I've got the plans...does that count as a project? :-)

          Actually I did cut out quite a few of the various panels and got the bottom put together but then got pulled off onto other projects.

          Have you seem the articles about Microtwaler by George Shannon at www.duckworks.com ?  If not, click on "articles" and scroll down.  You can follow the links from there to his other articles about MT.

          Les Lampman
          Whidbey Island, Washington (State)
          USA