Cartopper

  • Stan Best
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
      I am building Cartopper. Does anyone have full size patterns for this boat?
      or use them?. To me, a first timer, it seems easier to trace parts from full
      size patterns and avoid measuring (or mis measuring) and lofting. This is
      probably the only boat I'm ever going to build. Why not go the easy way? If
      this is opening up a new can of worms, please let me know. There may be
      unforseen problems with using full size patterns that I have not considered

      Thanks
      Stan
      Shreveport Louisiana
      --
      Stan Best

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
        They are available from HH Payson & Co. Look on the ordering form on the
        lower right side. Cartopper is $60 for the rowing only, $70 for the sail/row
        version. Best -- Gary