Shearwater photos

  • tosailok
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
      I have uploaded some pictures under album Shearwater in photo section. for my Shearwater thats still for Sale. Thanks
    • raykimbro
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2011
        Location? Price?

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2011
          Heres a repost of message 810
          1989 Eddy and Duff 28ft Shearwater with traier. New tanbark sails. 6hp Yamaha
          outboard. Built in solar panels. VHF radio, stereo. Great boat in good shape.
          Just not using much. Located in southern Oklahoma.
          $9000