RE: [Bolger4Sale] Re: Bolger Sapphire need to sell

  • masonsmith@frontiernet.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 22, 2011
      Darn, could have had that boat once for $5000. Susanne did a long video of
      it, with the Judge, on Lake Meade (?). I have a copy it anyone's interested.
      ---Mason

        (mailto:rileydrophead@...) > wrote:

        > **
        >

        > --- In _Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com)
        , "anneservant" <anneservant@...> wrote:

        > > Hi, let me know if anyone is interested. She is in Wisconsin, near
        > Oshkosh, at the moment.
        > >
        > How about more information? I don't see a "Sapphire" in the designs.

      • anneservant
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 8, 2011
          Dear all,

          I'm back with internet service again! Okay, the Sapphire, which is Bolger's design 639, the Joachems Family Schooner, is still for sale. It is in fact that original boat, which I bought about a year and a half ago, and then couldn't get moved (And yes, I tried Uship, all -- no one would bid on moving it, oddly).

          Okay the boat is 26 feet long, with a very nice interior, and an alternative lug rig, if you're not a fan of schooner rig. Please do write me directly (taking out the stars) at kimberlee**.anne**.campbell**@...

          Thanks!

          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 8, 2011
            Hi Mason,

            Well, make me an offer, okay? She's been stored inside -- I haven't touched her, and she's just been sitting since Doc Musekamp (who bought her from the original owner) sold her to me. A nice boat, but I have to move on to something I can tow with my own vehicles, since it's hard and pricey to find people to move boats these days. But she's perfect for all of you guys out there with your own trucks!

            Kim

            --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, <masonsmith@...> wrote:

            > Darn, could have had that boat once for $5000. Susanne did a long video of
            > it, with the Judge, on Lake Meade (?). I have a copy it anyone's interested.
            > ---Mason

          • adkgoodboat
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 8, 2011
              --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "anneservant" <anneservant@...> wrote:

              > Hi, let me know if anyone is interested. She is in Wisconsin, near Oshkosh, at the moment.

            • T G
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 9, 2011
                Where is the boat located now ? on trailer ?

                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 9, 2011
                  She is in Wisconsin, near Oshkosh as I understand it.  No trailer I
                  think. Having recently needed to move my 31 foot Topaz, I can
                  understand how finding a willing trucker might be difficult.

                  Still, I found that there is a type of trucker accustomed to moving
                  construction equipment that can easily handle things like wooden boxes
                  shaped like boats.  Where the truckers accustomed to moving fiberglass
                  bathtubs shaped like boats go running away with shrieks.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 9, 2011
                    Bruce Hallman suspects there is no
                    trailer with Sapphire. That true?
                    Recently I found pictures of her on a
                    trailer and assumed boat and trailer
                    were mated for life. Mason

                    Well, make me an offer, okay? She's been
                    stored inside -- I haven't touched her,
                    and she's just been sitting since Doc
                    Musekamp (who bought her from the
                    original owner) sold her to me. A nice
                    boat, but I have to move on to something
                    I can tow with my own vehicles, since
                    it's hard and pricey to find people to
                    move boats these days. But she's perfect
                    for all of you guys out there with your
                    own trucks!

                    Kim

                    --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com
                    <mailto:Bolger4Sale%40yahoogroups.com> ,
                    <masonsmith@...> wrote:

                    > Darn, could have had that boat once
                    for $5000. Susanne did a long video of
                    > it, with the Judge, on Lake Meade (?).
                    I have a copy it anyone's interested.
                    > ---Mason

                    have been removed]

                  • Leonardo
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 11, 2011
                      FYI, the auction is over. Ebay says that boat was sold this morning ... presumably someone jumped in for the "buy-it-now" price. -Steve

                    • George
                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 8, 2012
                        is this still for sale?