Re: [Bolger4Sale] Re: Bolger Sapphire need to sell

  • Michael Stratton
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 21, 2011
      Pictures?

      Time spent with your dog is never wasted.

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 22, 2011
        Darn, could have had that boat once for $5000. Susanne did a long video of
        it, with the Judge, on Lake Meade (?). I have a copy it anyone's interested.
        ---Mason

          (mailto:rileydrophead@...) > wrote:

          > **
          >

          > --- In _Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com)
          , "anneservant" <anneservant@...> wrote:

          > > Hi, let me know if anyone is interested. She is in Wisconsin, near
          > Oshkosh, at the moment.
          > >
          > How about more information? I don't see a "Sapphire" in the designs.

        • anneservant
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 8, 2011
            Dear all,

            I'm back with internet service again! Okay, the Sapphire, which is Bolger's design 639, the Joachems Family Schooner, is still for sale. It is in fact that original boat, which I bought about a year and a half ago, and then couldn't get moved (And yes, I tried Uship, all -- no one would bid on moving it, oddly).

            Okay the boat is 26 feet long, with a very nice interior, and an alternative lug rig, if you're not a fan of schooner rig. Please do write me directly (taking out the stars) at kimberlee**.anne**.campbell**@...

            Thanks!

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 8, 2011
              Hi Mason,

              Well, make me an offer, okay? She's been stored inside -- I haven't touched her, and she's just been sitting since Doc Musekamp (who bought her from the original owner) sold her to me. A nice boat, but I have to move on to something I can tow with my own vehicles, since it's hard and pricey to find people to move boats these days. But she's perfect for all of you guys out there with your own trucks!

              Kim

              --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, <masonsmith@...> wrote:

              > Darn, could have had that boat once for $5000. Susanne did a long video of
              > it, with the Judge, on Lake Meade (?). I have a copy it anyone's interested.
              > ---Mason

            • adkgoodboat
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 8, 2011
                --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "anneservant" <anneservant@...> wrote:

                > Hi, let me know if anyone is interested. She is in Wisconsin, near Oshkosh, at the moment.

              • T G
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 9, 2011
                  Where is the boat located now ? on trailer ?

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 9, 2011
                    She is in Wisconsin, near Oshkosh as I understand it.  No trailer I
                    think. Having recently needed to move my 31 foot Topaz, I can
                    understand how finding a willing trucker might be difficult.

                    Still, I found that there is a type of trucker accustomed to moving
                    construction equipment that can easily handle things like wooden boxes
                    shaped like boats.  Where the truckers accustomed to moving fiberglass
                    bathtubs shaped like boats go running away with shrieks.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 9, 2011
                      Bruce Hallman suspects there is no
                      trailer with Sapphire. That true?
                      Recently I found pictures of her on a
                      trailer and assumed boat and trailer
                      were mated for life. Mason

                      Well, make me an offer, okay? She's been
                      stored inside -- I haven't touched her,
                      and she's just been sitting since Doc
                      Musekamp (who bought her from the
                      original owner) sold her to me. A nice
                      boat, but I have to move on to something
                      I can tow with my own vehicles, since
                      it's hard and pricey to find people to
                      move boats these days. But she's perfect
                      for all of you guys out there with your
                      own trucks!

                      Kim

                      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com
                      <mailto:Bolger4Sale%40yahoogroups.com> ,
                      <masonsmith@...> wrote:

                      > Darn, could have had that boat once
                      for $5000. Susanne did a long video of
                      > it, with the Judge, on Lake Meade (?).
                      I have a copy it anyone's interested.
                      > ---Mason

                      have been removed]

                    • Leonardo
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 11, 2011
                        FYI, the auction is over. Ebay says that boat was sold this morning ... presumably someone jumped in for the "buy-it-now" price. -Steve

                      • George
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 8, 2012
                          is this still for sale?