Bolger Sapphire need to sell

  • anneservant
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 20, 2011
      Hi, let me know if anyone is interested. She is in Wisconsin, near Oshkosh, at the moment.
    • Gary
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 21, 2011
        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "anneservant" <anneservant@...> wrote:

        > Hi, let me know if anyone is interested. She is in Wisconsin, near Oshkosh, at the moment.

        How about more information? I don't see a "Sapphire" in the designs.
      • Bruce Hallman
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 21, 2011
          Sapphire, if I am not mistaken, is a "William D. Jochems" build, also
          known by the name "Family Schooner".

          On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Gary <rileydrophead@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "anneservant" <anneservant@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi, let me know if anyone is interested. She is in Wisconsin, near
          > Oshkosh, at the moment.
          > >
          > How about more information? I don't see a "Sapphire" in the designs.

        • Michael Stratton
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 21, 2011
            Pictures?

            Time spent with your dog is never wasted.

          • masonsmith@frontiernet.net
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 22, 2011
              Darn, could have had that boat once for $5000. Susanne did a long video of
              it, with the Judge, on Lake Meade (?). I have a copy it anyone's interested.
              ---Mason

                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 8, 2011
                  Dear all,

                  I'm back with internet service again! Okay, the Sapphire, which is Bolger's design 639, the Joachems Family Schooner, is still for sale. It is in fact that original boat, which I bought about a year and a half ago, and then couldn't get moved (And yes, I tried Uship, all -- no one would bid on moving it, oddly).

                  Okay the boat is 26 feet long, with a very nice interior, and an alternative lug rig, if you're not a fan of schooner rig. Please do write me directly (taking out the stars) at kimberlee**.anne**.campbell**@...

                  Thanks!

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 8, 2011
                    Hi Mason,

                    Well, make me an offer, okay? She's been stored inside -- I haven't touched her, and she's just been sitting since Doc Musekamp (who bought her from the original owner) sold her to me. A nice boat, but I have to move on to something I can tow with my own vehicles, since it's hard and pricey to find people to move boats these days. But she's perfect for all of you guys out there with your own trucks!

                    Kim

                    --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, <masonsmith@...> wrote:

                    > Darn, could have had that boat once for $5000. Susanne did a long video of
                    > it, with the Judge, on Lake Meade (?). I have a copy it anyone's interested.
                    > ---Mason

                  • adkgoodboat
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 8, 2011
                      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "anneservant" <anneservant@...> wrote:

                      > Hi, let me know if anyone is interested. She is in Wisconsin, near Oshkosh, at the moment.

                    • T G
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 9, 2011
                        Where is the boat located now ? on trailer ?

                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 9, 2011
                          She is in Wisconsin, near Oshkosh as I understand it.  No trailer I
                          think. Having recently needed to move my 31 foot Topaz, I can
                          understand how finding a willing trucker might be difficult.

                          Still, I found that there is a type of trucker accustomed to moving
                          construction equipment that can easily handle things like wooden boxes
                          shaped like boats.  Where the truckers accustomed to moving fiberglass
                          bathtubs shaped like boats go running away with shrieks.

                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 9, 2011
                            Bruce Hallman suspects there is no
                            trailer with Sapphire. That true?
                            Recently I found pictures of her on a
                            trailer and assumed boat and trailer
                            were mated for life. Mason

                            Well, make me an offer, okay? She's been
                            stored inside -- I haven't touched her,
                            and she's just been sitting since Doc
                            Musekamp (who bought her from the
                            original owner) sold her to me. A nice
                            boat, but I have to move on to something
                            I can tow with my own vehicles, since
                            it's hard and pricey to find people to
                            move boats these days. But she's perfect
                            for all of you guys out there with your
                            own trucks!

                            Kim

                            --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com
                            <mailto:Bolger4Sale%40yahoogroups.com> ,
                            <masonsmith@...> wrote:

                            > Darn, could have had that boat once
                            for $5000. Susanne did a long video of
                            > it, with the Judge, on Lake Meade (?).
                            I have a copy it anyone's interested.
                            > ---Mason

                          • Leonardo
                            Message 13 of 14 , Sep 11, 2011
                              FYI, the auction is over. Ebay says that boat was sold this morning ... presumably someone jumped in for the "buy-it-now" price. -Steve

                            • George
                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 8, 2012
                                is this still for sale?