Unused Plans

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 14, 2000
      Anyone interested in some "looked at", but "never built from" plans
      for Bolger boats. It's time for me to clean out the garage.

      Rick
    • chris
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 14, 2000
        what plans do you have? please list them
         Chris Flynn
        Anyone interested in some "looked at", but "never built from" plans
        for Bolger boats. It's time for me to clean out the garage.

        Rick

      • John Ewing
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 14, 2000
          Yes, please do.
          John Ewing

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 14, 2000
            --- In Bolger4Sale@egroups.com, "chris" <manta@l...> wrote:
            > what plans do you have? please list them
            > Chris Flynn

            I'm working from memory here but I think;

            AS-29
            Micro
            Birdwatcher
            Chebacco
            Bee
            Pirogue
            Black Skimmer

            So you don't think I'm nuts (well maybe I am anyway), I have built
            four, no five Bolger boats, these are just the ones I wanted to, but
            never got around to.

            Rick
          • chris
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 14, 2000
              Prices???????
              Chris Flynn

            • w9ebk@warpnet.net
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 14, 2000
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 14, 2000
                  Chebacco is amongst the boats I am considering, Rick. I would be interested
                  in your Chebacco plans at the 25% of current price that's being discussed.
                  John Ewing

                  > > what plans do you have? please list them
                  > > Chris Flynn
                  >

                  > I'm working from memory here but I think;
                  >
                  > AS-29
                  > Micro
                  > Birdwatcher
                  > Chebacco
                  > Bee
                  > Pirogue
                  > Black Skimmer
                  >
                  > So you don't think I'm nuts (well maybe I am anyway), I have built
                  > four, no five Bolger boats, these are just the ones I wanted to, but
                  > never got around to.
                  >
                  > Rick

                • Rick
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 15, 2000

                    > AS-29---Sale pending
                    > Micro---Sale pending
                    > Birdwatcher---Sale pending
                    > Chebacco---Sale pending
                    > Bee #581--- $10. What a deal!
                    > Pirogue #451---$15. Another great deal!
                    > Black Skimmer---Sale pending
                    > Brick---Sold
                    > Hawkeye---Sold
                    > Oldshoe---Not for sale-My next project!

                    > Rick
                  • Stephen & Marie Heil
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 17, 2000
                      Rick,

                      I'm interested in the Piirogue plans. If they are still available
                      send me an email at casaheil@....

                      --- Steve Heil
                      --- In Bolger4Sale@egroups.com, "Rick " <sctree@d...> wrote:

                      > > AS-29---Sale pending
                      > > Micro---Sale pending
                      > > Birdwatcher---Sale pending
                      > > Chebacco---Sale pending
                      > > Bee #581--- $10. What a deal!
                      > > Pirogue #451---$15. Another great deal!
                      > > Black Skimmer---Sale pending
                      > > Brick---Sold
                      > > Hawkeye---Sold
                      > > Oldshoe---Not for sale-My next project!
                      >

                      > > Rick
                    • aj jedadiah
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 26, 2000
                        Rick
                        I am interested in building a boat. I do some woodworking and love
                        the water;logical next step build a boat. Have no idea what so am
                        open to ideas. Do you have any photos of the boats your plans are
                        for, and what do you have left?
                        Are there any other folks out there with boat plans?
                        - In Bolger4Sale@egroups.com, "Stephen & Marie Heil" <casaheil@w...>
                        wrote:
                        > Rick,
                        >
                        > I'm interested in the Piirogue plans. If they are still available
                        > send me an email at casaheil@w...
                        >
                        > --- Steve Heil
                        > --- In Bolger4Sale@egroups.com, "Rick " <sctree@d...> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > > AS-29---Sale pending