Re: Common Sense Skiff

  • gypsysailor
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2011
      Hello:
      I failed to mention I am in Port Townsend Washington State, not too far from Seattle. The trailer might be road worthy, It was before but has been outside for a few years. Ther are photos in the photo section.

      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "gypsysailor" <gypsy_sailor@...> wrote:

      > Free to a good home, Common Sense Skiff. Needs some work on the transom. Has been sitting covered for a few years. Fast sailor. Trailer available for $100.
      > Gypsysailor

    • gypsysailor
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 15, 2011
        The Common Sense Skiff has found a new home. Thanks for all the interest.
        Gypsysailor