Re: [Bolger4Sale] Common Sense Skiff

  • Michael Stratton
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2011
      More details please.  Where is it located, etc.?

      Time spent with your dog is never wasted.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2011
        Like the others, Im interested depending on where it is. I can also trade you some items if you need sailing gear. Can you provide more details? I would definitely buy the trailer to take it back. Is the trailer roadworthy?
      • Gypsysailor
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2011
          ________________________________
          I'm interested if you're not too far from middle Tennessee.

          Len Turner

          Free to a good home, Common Sense Skiff. Needs some work on the transom. Has
          been sitting covered for a few years. Fast sailor. Trailer available for $100.
          Gypsysailor

        • Len Turner
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2011
            No problem.  I'm sure you'll find a buyer soon.

            Len Turner

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 3, 2011
              Hello:
              I failed to mention I am in Port Townsend Washington State, not too far from Seattle. The trailer might be road worthy, It was before but has been outside for a few years. Ther are photos in the photo section.

              --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "gypsysailor" <gypsy_sailor@...> wrote:

              > Free to a good home, Common Sense Skiff. Needs some work on the transom. Has been sitting covered for a few years. Fast sailor. Trailer available for $100.
              > Gypsysailor

            • gypsysailor
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 15, 2011
                The Common Sense Skiff has found a new home. Thanks for all the interest.
                Gypsysailor