Re: [Bolger4Sale] Common Sense Skiff

  • Len Turner
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1 9:13 AM
      I'm interested if you're not too far from middle Tennessee.

      Len Turner

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1 10:27 AM
        More details please.  Where is it located, etc.?

        Time spent with your dog is never wasted.

        Free to a good home, Common Sense Skiff. Needs some work on the transom. Has been sitting covered for a few years. Fast sailor. Trailer available for $100.
        Gypsysailor

      • chelonian2006
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1 3:08 PM
          Like the others, Im interested depending on where it is. I can also trade you some items if you need sailing gear. Can you provide more details? I would definitely buy the trailer to take it back. Is the trailer roadworthy?
        • Gypsysailor
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2 5:27 PM
            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2 8:03 PM
              No problem.  I'm sure you'll find a buyer soon.

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 3 6:24 PM
                Hello:
                I failed to mention I am in Port Townsend Washington State, not too far from Seattle. The trailer might be road worthy, It was before but has been outside for a few years. Ther are photos in the photo section.

                --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "gypsysailor" <gypsy_sailor@...> wrote:

                > Free to a good home, Common Sense Skiff. Needs some work on the transom. Has been sitting covered for a few years. Fast sailor. Trailer available for $100.
                > Gypsysailor

              • gypsysailor
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 15 2:50 PM
                  The Common Sense Skiff has found a new home. Thanks for all the interest.
                  Gypsysailor