Common Sense Skiff

  • gypsysailor
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2011
      Free to a good home, Common Sense Skiff. Needs some work on the transom. Has been sitting covered for a few years. Fast sailor. Trailer available for $100.
      Gypsysailor
    • Len Turner
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2011
        I'm interested if you're not too far from middle Tennessee.

        Len Turner

        Free to a good home, Common Sense Skiff. Needs some work on the transom. Has been sitting covered for a few years. Fast sailor. Trailer available for $100.
        Gypsysailor

      • Michael Stratton
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2011
          More details please.  Where is it located, etc.?

          Time spent with your dog is never wasted.

          Free to a good home, Common Sense Skiff. Needs some work on the transom. Has been sitting covered for a few years. Fast sailor. Trailer available for $100.
          Gypsysailor

        • chelonian2006
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2011
            Like the others, Im interested depending on where it is. I can also trade you some items if you need sailing gear. Can you provide more details? I would definitely buy the trailer to take it back. Is the trailer roadworthy?
          • Gypsysailor
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2, 2011
              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 2, 2011
                No problem.  I'm sure you'll find a buyer soon.

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 3, 2011
                  Hello:
                  I failed to mention I am in Port Townsend Washington State, not too far from Seattle. The trailer might be road worthy, It was before but has been outside for a few years. Ther are photos in the photo section.

                  --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "gypsysailor" <gypsy_sailor@...> wrote:

                  > Free to a good home, Common Sense Skiff. Needs some work on the transom. Has been sitting covered for a few years. Fast sailor. Trailer available for $100.
                  > Gypsysailor

                • gypsysailor
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 15, 2011
                    The Common Sense Skiff has found a new home. Thanks for all the interest.
                    Gypsysailor