Give away Micro to a Good Home - Australia

  • mannthree
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2010
      Greetings,

      I have to get rid of my Micro (time Out) and will let her go to a good home for free. She is currently on a trailer under cover in my back yard in Sydney. The trailer is not included but available for sale. If you are interested, please contact me by email,

      Cheers,

      John

      PS: here are a couple of Pics in the photos section