Free Hull for Design 139

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Sorry for the double post, but due to the complications of a cross country move, I'm letting my hull for Design
      139 go free to a good home. Anyone have interest in a nice project?

      I've posted pictures here at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bolger/files/Design%20139/

      Here some more info:
      A free semi-completed hull for the Philip C. Bolger design 139, a design which,
      to the best of my knowledge, has not been previously completed.

      The hull is on a cradle and has been protected from the elements throughout it's
      storage.

      The hull is strip built / edge nailed cedar, with oak keel components, and
      plywood bulkheads.

      This little daysailer is a gaff rigged cat boat, and it has a canoe stern and
      full keel.

      BASIC STATS
      Length overall 23'0"
      Length Waterline 18'9"
      Beam 6'0"
      Draft 2'9"
      Displacement unknown (I'd estimate 2500 lbs)
      Ballast Casting 850 lbs lead

      Estimated weight as is with cradle - 1500 lbs

      More Pictures Available at:
      http://sites.google.com/site/gaffersunite/home/bolger-design-139

      Located in Bedford, MA

      Contact Chris at