Fwd: Dovekie-Camp Cruiser - $3900 (Brooklin, Me)

  • Mark Whipple
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2010
      The Dovekie is the commercial version of the Birdwatcher. It's not mine
      (wish it was) but I saw it on Craigslist in New Hampshire (the boat is in
      Maine).

      Mark

      ------------------------------
      Dovekie-Camp Cruiser Date: 2010-05-29, 5:40PM

      A sprit rigged sloop, Philip Bolger designed camp cruiser, Edey and Duff
      built. 21�-5�� LOA, 4 inch draft (BU). Has tan bark main/jib plus trailer
      (easily towed by small car). One person can raise/lower mast. Can be rowed,
      (oars included) or powered by small 2hp OB, (OB not included). Has factory
      motor mount plus comfortable cedar floors, sail/spar covers, and other
      equipment. Ready to day sail or cruise. Interesting, safe, and fun boat in
      very good condition. 3900.00.
      Brooklin, Me.

      - Location: Brooklin, Me
      - it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
      interests

      Original URL: http://nh.craigslist.org/boa/1765999298.html