Diablo For Sale in Colorado

  • adventures_in_astrophotography
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2010
      Too many boats and not enough time to use them means that some things have to go - starting with my Bolger Diablo. This boat was completed and launched in 2006 and has seen little use since. Garage stored. $900 and you pick up in central Colorado.

      The boat was built mostly to plan, the exceptions being flotation chambers with access hatches in the bow and under the aft seats. All CVG Doug fir framing and AC "SuperPly" with 10 oz. glass cloth on the exterior. A complete building log is online here:
      http://www.kolbsadventures.com/diablo_1.htm

      This offer does NOT include the motor or trailer. The trailer is oversprung (1200 lbs.) for this light boat and I can't in good faith offer it. If you are interested in the trailer to carry a different boat, let me know.

      PM to jon@...

      Jon Kolb
      www.kolbsadventures.com