Re: [Bolger4Sale] Nautical Quarterly?

  • stephenie hollyman
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
      Yes Mason. Very definitely I would love to meet and talk!Do you have any pictures of it? I would just have to find place to keep it here.

      Stephenie

      Stephenie Hollyman
      Cell: 917-957-2630
      Website: www.stepheniehollyman.com
      Text Message: 917-957-2630

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
        Good. I'll stay in touch as my trip nears. You can see some photos of the Micro on my website, www.adirondackgoodboat.com, and others with a little searching on the photos section of the Bolger chatgroup. Since the boat can live perfectly well on the trailer, a place it keep it might be simple. Or did yo tell me you're living in a condo, where, Guilf Stream or near it as I remember. I need a heat wave the next two weeks to thaw the ice around the Micro's trailer. So far, we're getting just that, but March may just as likely go out like a lion. --Anon---Mason