Micro Lead Keel Weight For Sale ( Cen. Tex )

  • aaronthekid
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2009
      I have the Lead Keel Weight from a 16' Bolger Micro.

      I was told that it was the spec weight of 400 #'s but have not weighed it myself.

      I am asking $300.00 obo ( I can get about $250 scrapping it ).

      I burned off all the old wood and fiberglass, and in doing so I bent it as you can see in the following pictures.

      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/aaronthekid/IMG_0080.jpg

      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/aaronthekid/IMG_0081.jpg

      It is located just outside of San Marcos Texas

      I'm willing to deliver if your in the south.

      Please post up or give me a call if you have any questions.

      A2
      Aaron A.
      (512)392-7624