Re: selling Messing About in Boats magazine back issues on EBay

  • daschultz2000
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 23, 2009
      So I'm down with a cold this weekend. I spent most of Sunday in bed reading MAIB. Lots of fun. Hack hack hack.

      Don

      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Hallman <bruce@...> wrote:

      > Yes, Don, I literally just got back from the post office five minutes
      > ago. They are in the mail to you now. I know you will enjoy them as
      > they are excellent reading. Thanks very much. Bruce Hallman

    • daschultz2000
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 26, 2009
        I don't think I publicly thanked Bruce for his quick shipping of the MAIBs I bought from him.

        THANK YOU.

        Reading the articles and even scanning the old classifieds has given me great pleasure. A very good investment.

        Don

        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Hallman <bruce@...> wrote:

        > Yes, Don, I literally just got back from the post office five minutes
        > ago. They are in the mail to you now. I know you will enjoy them as
        > they are excellent reading. Thanks very much. Bruce Hallman
        >
        > On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 3:22 PM,
        > daschultz2000<daschultz8275@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > I bought a couple of the packages and am looking forward to enjoying them.
        > >
        > > Don Schultz

      • mason smith
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
          Dear Stephenie, I just searched for you and found this old message to the Bolger group, not one of our exchanges about the Micro. I am going to be bringing the Micro to Florida at the end of the month and wonder whether you are still interested in it or in some arrangement involving it. If you remember our talk, there was a thin possibility we could combine with a fellow on St. John who contacted me about it. In any case, I could part with it after my play-period around St. Petersburg the first two weeks of April. I'd like to meet you anyway. Do get back in touch with me, please. Mason

          Mason Smith
          Adirondack Goodboat/May-Reverse Press
          68 North Point Road
          Long Lake, NY 12847

          phone and fax 518 624 6398
          www.adirondackgoodboat.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
            Yes Mason. Very definitely I would love to meet and talk!Do you have any pictures of it? I would just have to find place to keep it here.

            Stephenie

            Stephenie Hollyman
            Cell: 917-957-2630
            Website: www.stepheniehollyman.com
            Text Message: 917-957-2630

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
              Good. I'll stay in touch as my trip nears. You can see some photos of the Micro on my website, www.adirondackgoodboat.com, and others with a little searching on the photos section of the Bolger chatgroup. Since the boat can live perfectly well on the trailer, a place it keep it might be simple. Or did yo tell me you're living in a condo, where, Guilf Stream or near it as I remember. I need a heat wave the next two weeks to thaw the ice around the Micro's trailer. So far, we're getting just that, but March may just as likely go out like a lion. --Anon---Mason