Re: [Bolger4Sale] Camper #1

  • Peter Ramsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2009
      Thanks, Mason, for your kind comment. Sold the boat yesterday happily to a great new owner. Not sure why but Camper just doesn't seem to reach people. I thought for sure when the photos were seen the boats real world shapeliness would beguile anyone looking. Maybe the only way she'll get attention is if some intrepid retiree sails her to Prudhomme Bay, hitches her up to sled dogs, and wins the Iditerod coming back. Then again...