Re: [Bolger4Sale] Re: selling Messing About in Boats magazine back issues on EBay

  • Bruce Hallman
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 17, 2009
      Yes, Don, I literally just got back from the post office five minutes
      ago. They are in the mail to you now. I know you will enjoy them as
      they are excellent reading. Thanks very much. Bruce Hallman

      On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 3:22 PM,
      daschultz2000<daschultz8275@...> wrote:

      > I bought a couple of the packages and am looking forward to enjoying them.
      >
      > Don Schultz

    • daschultz2000
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 23, 2009
        So I'm down with a cold this weekend. I spent most of Sunday in bed reading MAIB. Lots of fun. Hack hack hack.

        Don

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 26, 2009
          I don't think I publicly thanked Bruce for his quick shipping of the MAIBs I bought from him.

          THANK YOU.

          Reading the articles and even scanning the old classifieds has given me great pleasure. A very good investment.

          Don

          --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Hallman <bruce@...> wrote:

          > Yes, Don, I literally just got back from the post office five minutes
          > ago. They are in the mail to you now. I know you will enjoy them as
          > they are excellent reading. Thanks very much. Bruce Hallman
          >
          > On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 3:22 PM,
          > daschultz2000<daschultz8275@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > I bought a couple of the packages and am looking forward to enjoying them.
          > >
          > > Don Schultz

        • mason smith
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
            Dear Stephenie, I just searched for you and found this old message to the Bolger group, not one of our exchanges about the Micro. I am going to be bringing the Micro to Florida at the end of the month and wonder whether you are still interested in it or in some arrangement involving it. If you remember our talk, there was a thin possibility we could combine with a fellow on St. John who contacted me about it. In any case, I could part with it after my play-period around St. Petersburg the first two weeks of April. I'd like to meet you anyway. Do get back in touch with me, please. Mason

            Mason Smith
            Adirondack Goodboat/May-Reverse Press
            68 North Point Road
            Long Lake, NY 12847

            phone and fax 518 624 6398
            www.adirondackgoodboat.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
              Yes Mason. Very definitely I would love to meet and talk!Do you have any pictures of it? I would just have to find place to keep it here.

              Stephenie

              Stephenie Hollyman
              Cell: 917-957-2630
              Website: www.stepheniehollyman.com
              Text Message: 917-957-2630

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
                Good. I'll stay in touch as my trip nears. You can see some photos of the Micro on my website, www.adirondackgoodboat.com, and others with a little searching on the photos section of the Bolger chatgroup. Since the boat can live perfectly well on the trailer, a place it keep it might be simple. Or did yo tell me you're living in a condo, where, Guilf Stream or near it as I remember. I need a heat wave the next two weeks to thaw the ice around the Micro's trailer. So far, we're getting just that, but March may just as likely go out like a lion. --Anon---Mason